The day I was drugged and didn't click Lionel Messi
This is the first of a series of my photographs that I'll post here.
It's no secret that many of my photographic composition, as well as other graphic and other types of artistic work have been reproduced without permission while I was continuously being drugged.
As I knew my visual identity system have been selected for the FIFA World Cup 26TM in US, Canada and Mexico, I came across this photo while I searched for my derived design work, such as FIFATM logo redesign and Adidas alternative sports brand.
At that same period, I was venturing on players uniform design, under another pseudonym, which now has an impostor much older than me taking credit for some of my creations.
By the time I was working on TriondaTM design was the first time I heard about Lionel Messi, then a new starting player, which I later watched on the soccer field and began to follow his career as a soccer fan.
But at those times, his choice to be portrayed with TriondaTM had less to do with his top player development, and more to someone telling me the name of this new player that enjoyed good design, though I not sure this is or not true.
If you're wondering why he's sat on a chair on the photo, it's a design chair, to enphasize the amount of design thinking that went into the creation of TriondaTM, not only in its aesthetics, but also on performance.
Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the click, for I was drugged again.
The World Cup final between Argentina and Spain reminds of the most succesful of the few atempts held to warm me about this dirty scheme, carried on by a few Argentines, Spaniards, a guy from the South of Brazil and some college friends. The prevention to new drugging lasted for almost one whole week, until a close relative sneaked into an empty locked house with an extra key to drug me again.
Although I am a long time Argentina and Messi fan, either way, each of both countries' win is a cheering result.
The good news is it's been three years I've accidentally found out about the drugging scheme, so although there's a lot of my intellectual property all over there, I'm taking control over it.

Comments
Post a Comment